Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hey Nick, since you know action script, can I meet with you tomorrow either at noon or afternoon in the lab to rework some of the pages?

Also Richard, i didn't include your space pan before because when I did the whole book would crash. I think it's cause of the size of the images. Also I think it would look nice if you can redraw the map to the ebook's style.

Steven, we still need to resolve the type treatment for the cover and an ending page. Can you work on that?

If anyone else want to meet tomorrow that would be good.

4 comments:

  1. Thats okay, Im going to tone it down anyway, I was just having fun being weird. I can meet tomorrow, just let me know what time, earlier is better for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can meet tomorrow as well. I get out of yoga at 11. I have some animations done to add to the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been sick today, but I'm feeling better. Presuming that trend continues tomorow I plan to be working in the building after I get off of work at 2pm. I'll look for you and help out with the e-book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since Nick gets off work at 2pm lets meet up at 2:30. :)

    ReplyDelete